Thursday 26 August 2010

Website hosting and management service provided for local roofing firm.

Please to announce that I have just taken over the website hosting and management for local roofing company Hewitt and Son Ltd based in Tiverton, Devon who are a family run business and have over 60 years of combined experience in management in all aspects of roofing. They offer straight forward advice and detailed free quotations.

Their website had already been built using a service provided by BT and was hosted by another third party provider but proprietor Jed Hewitt wanted the site to be managed locally and so contacted me for assistance.

I was able to provide a smooth transition of the domain name transfer and the website code from their existing provider over to my hosting company with minimum downtime.

Their website is http://www.hewittandsonltd.co.uk

1 comment:

  1. I like the valuable info you provide in your articles. I’ll bookmark your weblog and check again here frequently. I am quite certain I’ll learn a lot of new stuff right here! Best of luck for the next.
    webhosting

    ReplyDelete